ATTENTION TO ALL U3A BENALLA EXISTING AND PROSPECTIVE 2022 MEMBERS
U3A MEMBERS COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
Benalla U3A Committee, on advice from the U3A Network Melbourne, wish to impart the following information to U3A Benalla existing members and new members in 2022.
- In line with State and Local Government requirements it will be mandatory for U3A Benalla members attending U3A activities to produce evidence of being fully vaccinated.
- Any unvaccinated member of U3A Benalla will not be able to attend, this includes members unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons.
- U3A members MUST NOT attend classes if they have any symptoms that might suggest they have COVID-19.
- Your privacy in this matter will be fully respected.
- The Committee will continue to update our COVID Policy to reflect current directives.
If you have any queries do not hesitate to ring Geraldine 0408522662 or Margaret 5762 6944