- Any member of U3A Benalla who is feeling unwell is asked not to attend a class or group to which they belong, but instead get tested for COVID 19 either by using a RAT test or by phoning Benalla Health to make an appointment.
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions may choose to wear a face mask indoors.
- Convenors are asked to ensure ventilation is maximised and room furniture arranged to enhance social distancing.
- Hand sanitisers are available at each entrance to the Seniors Building.
- Should pandemic situations escalate, government requirements, arrangements for Council buildings and U3A Network Victoria advice will be drawn upon and Covid Safety Plans developed and posted on the notice board outside the U3A meeting room.
Margaret Jenkins, President,
4 January 2023