The orientation day for Course Convenors in late January provided the opportunity to warmly welcome new convenors Janet Douglas, Helen Jeffree, Kathy Murphy, David Palmer and Judy Perry. We then worked through the Convenors A-Z document with additional information introduced by Dorothy and Terry when required. Dorothy demonstrated the new microphone system, keys were distributed and signed for and protocols re the tea break, photocopying and room 'lock ups' discussed. Helen even tested out the microphone for use with her new 'Exercises for Fun' class. Meanwhile, the electricians were installing the new overhead projector in the U3A meeting room.
This page includes news of convenors' activities, as well of notices of particular relevance to convenors.
Convenors A-Z - 2020 (pdf)
Course Proposal Form - (Word doc)
Education Matters - links to current edition
(converts web pages into pdf's without clutter--just add web address)
Digital Information session North East region U3A's - 2015
Create a Class Group for Email Posts
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
- A - B
- C - G
- I - R
- S - Z
- COVID-19 Musings
- Car Stories
- 'Ideas Piggy Bank'
- 'Out Of The Blue'