A volunteer convenor is sought for the Games group which meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 1.30 to 3.30 in W4. Duties involve setting up the room with card table/s; distributing games; arranging for milk for coffee break; setting up urn and of course welcoming and supporting members. There is a perk to the position –the work also involves playing games such as cards; scrabble and mahjong with other members for two hours! Some light lifting required. If you are interested or would like further information, please call Terry Case on 5762 1700.
This page includes news of convenors' activities, as well of notices of particular relevance to convenors.
Convenors A-Z - 2020 (pdf)
Course Proposal Form - (Word doc)
Education Matters - links to current edition
(converts web pages into pdf's without clutter--just add web address)
Digital Information session North East region U3A's - 2015
Create a Class Group for Email Posts
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
- A - B
- C - G
- I - R
- S - Z
- COVID-19 Musings
- Car Stories
- 'Ideas Piggy Bank'
- 'Out Of The Blue'