- In line with U3A Network requirements it is mandatory for U3A Benalla members attending face to face U3A activities to produce evidence of being vaccinated.
- Any member of U3A Benalla who is feeling unwell is asked not to attend a class or group to which they belong, but instead get tested for COVID 19 either by using a RAT test or by phoning Benalla Health to make an appointment.
- An Attendance record for each class will be located on the table inside the U3A room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla. Every person entering the U3A room or other venue will be ticked off on this attendance record which contains the COVID-19 immunisation status of members.
- Persons not currently enrolled for a particular group or class or who have not had their COVID-19 immunisation status recorded, are required to give their name and produce evidence of their COVID-19 immunisation status to the Convenor who will record it on the attendance sheet.
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions may choose to wear a face mask indoors.
- It is suggested that members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions keep 1.5 metres apart at all times.
- Outdoor groups such as Bushwalking or Bird watching do not have to wear masks, but U3A members may choose to do so.
8 July 2022