2. Attendance Records. An Attendance record for each class will be located on the Table outside the U3A room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla. Every person entering the U3A room or other venue will be ticked off on this attendance record. U3A Benalla will hold in another location the phone number and address of all members attending groups or classes.
If a person is not currently enrolled for this particular group or class, they are to write their name and phone number legibly on the attendance sheet.
3. Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to keep 1.5 meters apart at all times.
4. Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to be at a density of not more than 1 person per 2 square meters of floor space.
5. Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to wear a face mask when indoors if this is currently mandated by the Victorian State Government.
6. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the U3A Benalla room and any other venue being used by U3A. Members of U3A Benalla are requested to use the hand sanitizer when entering the room.
7. Hand wipes will be provided for Convenors or their assistants to wipe down furniture such as chairs, tables and door handles after each class held in the U3A Benalla room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla.
8. Any member of U3A Benalla who is feeling unwell is asked not to attend a class or group to which they belong, but instead get tested for COVID 19 after phoning Benalla Health to make an appointment.
9. Close contact of members in the U3A Benalla room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla is to be avoided due to COVID restrictions.
4 June 2021