COVID Safe Plan for U3A Benalla Version 2
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions, are required to keep 1.5 meters apart at all times.
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to be at a density of not more than 1 person per 2 square meters of floor space.
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to wear a face mask when indoors providing this is currently mandated by the Victorian State Government.
- Hand sanitizer is to be provided at the entrance to the Seniors Community Centre building, to the U3A Benalla room and any other venue being used by U3A. Members of U3A Benalla are requested to use the hand sanitizer when entering the room.
- Hand wipes will be provided for Convenors or their assistants to wipe down furniture such as chairs, tables and door handles after each class held in the U3A Benalla room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla.
- Attendance Records. An Attendance record for each class is to be located on the Table outside the U3A room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla. Every person entering the U3A room or other venue is to be ticked off on this attendance record. U3A Benalla will hold in another location the phone number and address of all members attending groups or classes.
- When entering the Seniors Community Centre Building: There is a QR code for the building at the entrance and on the display board next to the door to the U3A Meeting Room. If possible, please use this code, otherwise provide details on the form on the table next to the QR Code and hand sanitizer at the entrance to the building in addition to ticking the attendance record.
- If a person is not currently enrolled for this particular group or class, they are to write their name and phone number legibly on the attendance sheet.
- Any member of U3A Benalla who is feeling unwell is asked not to attend a class or group to which they belong, but instead get tested for COVID 19 after phoning Benalla Health to make an appointment.
- Close contact of members in the U3A Benalla room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla is to be avoided in accordance with COVID restrictions.
Dorothy Webber and Margaret Jenkins, Monday 1 March 2021