- There is a QR code at the Benalla Senior’s Centre which must be used when entering the Centre. There will be a manual sign in sheet for those members who require it. The Convenor or a person designated by the Convenor will act as Sign in Marshall to ensure all U3A Members are signed in.
- In line with State and Local Government requirements it will be mandatory for U3A Benalla members attending face to face U3A activities to produce evidence of being fully vaccinated.
- Any member of U3A Benalla who is feeling unwell is asked not to attend a class or group to which they belong, but instead get tested for COVID 19 after phoning Benalla Health to make an appointment.
- Attendance Records. An Attendance record for each class will be located on the Table inside the U3A room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla. Every person entering the U3A room or other venue will be ticked off on this attendance record which contains the Covid-19 immunisation status of members. U3A Benalla will hold in another location the address and phone contact details of all members attending groups or classes. Persons not currently enrolled for a particular group or class or have not had their Covid-19 immunisation status recorded, are required to give their name and produce evidence of their Covid-19 immunisation status to the Convenor who will record it on the attendance sheet.
(*Attendance rolls are held inside in both venues)
(**Phone numbers are not listed on new rolls – only the Covid-19 immunisation status)
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to keep 1.5 meters apart at all times.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the Benalla Senior’s Centre is 30 if all members are fully vaccinated or 20 if any member attending is not vaccinated. U3A members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions must be at a density of not more than 1 person per 4 square meters of floor space.
- Outdoor groups such as Bushwalking or Birdwatching can gather in a public place such as a park with up to 29 other people. Masks are no longer mandatory outdoors, however, masks must be carried unless there is a lawful reason not to, and members are encouraged to wear one outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Members when attending U3A Benalla groups, classes or functions are required to wear a face mask when indoors if currently mandated by the Victorian State Government.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the U3A Benalla room and any other venue being used by U3A. Members of U3A Benalla are requested to use the hand sanitizer when entering the room.
- Hand wipes will be provided for Convenors or their assistants to wipe down furniture such as chairs, tables and door handles after each class held in the U3A Benalla room or other venue being used by U3A Benalla.
Dorothy Webber President, 8 November 2021