Welcome to U3A Benalla and District’s Program of Courses and Activities for 2017.
I am pleased to be able to confirm that we will be moving to our own room in the Benalla Seniors’ by the 2nd semester. A meeting with Council management in December confirmed details for the upgrade of the Seniors. Work will commence in January.
Most U3A courses for the start of this year will be in our regular room W4, part of the Benalla Flexible Learning Centre in Barkly St, (the old Benalla High School site).
Two Enrolment days will be held this month, the first at the Cooinda Hub on Monday 16th January, 9.30-11.30 am. All are welcome. Our second enrolment day will be held at the Seniors on Wednesday 18th, again 9.30-11.30 am.
The November newsletter included the U3A Benalla Course/Activity & Contact List for Semester I, 2017. The Enrolment Bulletin includes
- Course and timetable documents:
- Course and Activities in Semester 1, 2017
- Semester I Timetable – with dates
- Semester I Timetable – monthly overview
- A Membership Form for new members and renewing members posting their enrolment documents or leaving them at the RedB4 Bookshop. Renewing members attending enrolment days will receive a printout of their current membership details when they arrive on which to make any changes in details, so do not need to fill out a new membership form.
- The Course/Activity Enrolment Form on which to indicate the courses you wish to complete in 2017. You may like to print off two - one to keep and one to have with you on enrolment day.
We plan to hold a meeting for new members on Friday afternoon March 17th. Further details will be available later.
Convenors - please note a meeting is set for Friday 17th February at 2pm in W4. This is to thank you for your support of the U3A program and to outline plans for our new venue in semester 2.
Now back to planning my courses and giving the brain cells a work-out!
Terry Case, President