Meet and Mingle followed our AGM. Guest speaker was U3A member and glider pilot Claire Rudolph who spoke of her experiences as a pilot and kept us all amused and enthralled. Many thanks Claire.
Our first Meet and Mingle for 2017 was very well attended. After some announcements a slide presentation was shown of items shown at last year’s Collectors. This was previously shown at a meeting of Collectors in September last year and has been well received on both occasions. Judging by the noise level during morning tea many members were pleased to have an opportunity to catch up with friends they had not seen during the summer recess.
Our next Meet and Mingle will be held in W4 at the Flexible Learning Centre on 15th March and will include the Annual General Meeting. Following the AGM Our guest speaker, Claire Rudolph, will set the scene for Friday’s Chat ‘N Chew lunch at the Gliding Club. An experienced glider pilot and long term member of the Benalla Gliding Club, Claire will speak and answer questions about gliding, her experiences as a glider pilot and the recent world gliding championships in Benalla.
About Meet and Mingle
This is a general social gathering of members to have morning tea, a chat, and sometimes have a guest speaker. It is not a formal business meeting but a short time will be allocated for news from the Executive and program groups.
Convenor and Contact details
Bill Parris 0417329278
3rd Wednesday 10.00 - 12 noon. U3A Meeting Room, Fawckner Drive
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
A - C
- D - O
P - Z
- 2019 Program Guide - Semester 2
- COVID-19 Musings