What can be done? I am thinking of a late September re-start, Covid-19 regulations willing, meeting in the park near the Art Gallery. The sessions will be for 1 hour, 11 am till noon; 2nd and 4th Tuesday.
There are some tables and benches, but BYO chair if you have one!
The session would be cancelled in bad weather. I think we need a forecast of 15 degrees to be comfortable, below that we will not meet, although if you and friends want to walk and talk politics to keep warm, then go ahead and I might be there too!
Meetings in the Park will hopefully commence on Tuesday 22nd September 11am. To give me an idea of numbers please text me a few days beforehand on 0427621700.