- The deadline for the next newsletter is Monday 27th March at midday. Judith Borthwick will be acting editor for this newsletter. Please email reports to Judith at email@example.com or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As from April the newsletter deadline will be the third Wednesday at midday (Meet & Mingle day)
- ‘Position Vacant’ - Do you have have competent computer skills, and even better, some experience with websites? We are looking out for someone with competent computer skills – word processing and internet - to join our team. Please call Bev on 5762 8171 for more information.
- U3A Benalla and District on Facebook. We are currently piloting a community site on Facebook–if you are a Facebook person it would be wonderful if you could ‘Like’ our site and give us your feedback.
- Thank you to convenors and newsletter correspondents for your reports and to Terry Dillon; Margaret Walshe; Phyllis Doxey; Bev Thornell; Judith Borthwick; Bev Lee and Dorothy Webber for submitting photographs for newsletter & website.
- Groups A - Z
- Recent Groups >
A - M
- A Different View Of German History
- Armchair Traveller
- Booker Reading Group
- Bushwalking - Mid-week Walks
- Comparative Religion
- Facebook for Mentors
- Google Apps/TS Plus
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization
- History - Moments in Australian History
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet
- O - Z >
- A - M >
- I - R
- S - Z