And as a reminder, your thoughts could include:
- What do you think was the genre? Is it a good representative of the genre? Is it a genre you generally watch?
- What did you think of the storyline?
- Did you enjoy the film? What did you like?
- Was there anything that you did not like?
- What did you think of the performances? Any that you found strong? Any that you found weak? Why?
- What did you think about the cinematography?
- What did you think of the sound? Music? Why?
- Finish your ideas with a rating out of 5.
I am being optimistic that we will be out of lockdown in another week, so I suggest that the films for discussion for our September class be one of “the Rose Maker” and “Dream Horse” both of which are screening at the end of August.
Looking forward to seeing you all again in September (8 September is the date to put in your diary).