The process as I see it will be as follows:
- Watch a film before 8 April (our scheduled class time). This can be any film of your choice, from any source available to you
- On 8 April (our scheduled class time) write some comments on the film to share with the class.
- Send your comments to the whole of the class using an email list that I will provide in my next email.
To help you focus your comments, you could use the following ideas:
- What genre (type of film – comedy, drama, animated, science fiction etc)
- Provide a brief idea of what the film was about (2-3 sentences)
- What did you like about the film – performances, music, cinematography, etc
- What did you not like about the film – language, weak performances etc
- Who do you think would like the film – children, adults etc
- Give the film a rating out of 5
Remember if you do not want me to share your email address with the rest of the class, you need to get back to me as a matter of urgency. I will send out the complete list of class members with email addresses by Tuesday. I hope that you will all participate in this process. It gives us a chance to keep in touch with the rest of the class. This is particularly important as we find ourselves more isolated over the coming weeks.
0417 065 351