We completed the year's labour with a well attended prune-in at Bill and Jane's. It is always a rewarding and pleasant gathering and we look forward to re-convening at Tulip St in mid February!
About the Garden Team
A band of enthusiastic gardeners gathers once a
month for an afternoon at each member’s garden in rotation. The working bee uses each members skills and abilities to achieve about six
hours effect in an hour and a half. Then
we rest on our laurels with tea provided by the host and a home-baked and/or healthy
plate from the visitors. We head home a
little fitter and inspired, often with a new cutting or garden tip.
2nd and 5th Mondays
2 to 4 pm
Meet at members' gardens by turn.
(If the 2nd Monday is a public holiday, the garden team often meets on an alternate day. Information about changes is included in the newsletter)
Convenor and contact details
0418 621 764
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
- A - B
- C - G
- I - R
- S - Z
- COVID-19 Musings
- Car Stories
- 'Ideas Piggy Bank'
- 'Out Of The Blue'