From 'paddock to plate' entrepreneur Sandy Latham will explore the challenges faced in running the unique Benalla business 'Hook and Spoon' at our next session on Tuesday February 6. See you at 10 am!
About 'Stock and Land'
Are you a regular watcher of ‘Country Wide’ or reader of ‘Stock and Land’ or ‘The Weekly Times’? Did you grow up on, run, still run, or downshift into Benalla from a farm? Perhaps you studied/taught food and agriculture related courses or worked in an area related to agriculture? Or perhaps, like most of us, you are interested in where food comes from.
1st Tuesday of the month from 10 am to 12 midday.
Convenor Contact Details
David Palmer 5762 4468
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
A - C
- D - O
P - Z
- 2019 Program Guide - Semester 2
- COVID-19 Musings