A selection of the beautiful photographs which accompanied Margaret's presentation on Norway in early December.
Due to our session date falling on Melbourne Cup Day there is nothing to report for November. Tuesday December 3rd will be our last meeting for the year and will be hosted by Margaret Jenkins who will give a presentation on a trip to Norway.
I take this opportunity to thank all members for their continued attendance and their presentations in 2019 and advise that I will be seeking further contributions for 2020. Please give the idea some consideration.
Best wishes to all for the festive season.
About Armchair Traveller
An opportunity to share your traveller's tales with others and to hear theirs, however inspiring or hair-raising.
First Tuesday 2 to 4 pm
Convenor and contact details
Image on this page - U3A Merton, UK website.
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
- A - B
- C - G
- I - R
- S - Z
- COVID-19 Musings
- Car Stories
- 'Ideas Piggy Bank'
- 'Out Of The Blue'