To begin the session...
Using Pay Pal....
Using Google's Picasa...
" Web pages usually look terrible when printed, and waste tons of paper and ink. It's bad for your wallet and the environment"...."PrintFriendly cleans and formats web pages for perfect print experience. PrintFriendly removes Ads, Navigation and web page junk, so you save paper and ink when you print. It's free and easy to use. Perfect to use at home, the office, or whenever you need to print a web page". http://www.printfriendly.com/about
How to Add the Print Friendly and PDF Browser Tool to Google ChromeLast Updated: Sep 28, 2012 10:45PM PDT
Add the Print Friendly and PDF Browser Tool to Google Chrome browser. It's fast and easy. You can generate a Print Friendly version of any webpage or create a PDF with the click of a button.
Get the browser tool at http:/www.PrintFriendly.com/browser_tool
Step 1: Activate the Google Chrome Bookmarks Toolbar (If already active, skip to next step)If you cannot see a toolbar right below the address bar, simply press Ctrl + Shift + B. The bookmarks toolbar will show up.
Here is a good FREE Desktop calendar
Making the Most of the Internet - Ian's blog
This page includes suggestions from Making the Most of the Internet tutor, Ian McLeod.
- Our U3A
- Groups A - Z
- Booker Reading Group (2019)
- Comparative Religion (2015-16)
- Google Apps & Tech Savvy Plus (2016-17)
- History - An Introduction to Western Civilization (2019)
- History - Moments in Australian History (2018)
- Investment I (1996 -2015)
- Legal Matters (Short Course)
- Making the Most of the Internet (2015) >
- Opera (2016 - 2019)
- 'Over There' (2017, 2018)
- Rail and Tourism (2015-2016)
- Tech Savvy Drop In (2016)
- Travel Group (2018)
- A - C
- D - O
P - Z
- Our Stories 2019
- 2019 Program Guide - Semester 2