We meet at Ruby Blue (thank you RB Team!!) 2-4pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month. The content is unplanned (* see below) and a topic grows out of the initial 15 minutes of chat. This month's topic was "leadership" including:
- Leadership/Management styles - generally.
- Experiences working in effective and ineffective management environments.
- Preferred coping styles.
- Public characteristics of some high-profile leaders.
- Effective community leadership.
- Types of leadership, for example, situational and elected.
* There is always a "starter" sitting in the wings as a discussion prompt. This was the (unrequired) conversation starter for August …enjoy.
Next Meeting: Thursday 21 September 2-3:45 pm @ Ruby Blue Cafe, Nunn Street, Benalla